Corsair Community

Sabre RGB Issues

SuicidalGnome

Hi,

I bought a CH-9000111-EU today, but CUE seems very glitchy with me. The lighting is completely inaccurate, and CUE doesn't seem to activate the blue colour as I am unable to get purple or blue, instead I get red/orange. Also if I select white, it comes up with green.

I also can't change the DPI. When I click the dpi up/down buttons, the scroll wheel and underside become purple and the dpi doesn't change. The fact it turns purple tells me that the blue light does work but CUE doesn't seem to want to activate it.

Furthermore, when I connect the mouse, windows device manager informs me that there are 4 mice connected, 2 from usb (even though only one is connected) and 2 from "Corsair composite virtual input device" which seems strange.

Are there any fixes for this? Or is it hardware related?

Many thanks

The 4 connections are correct, CUE adds more virtual devices to handle macros, lighting and everything else. Don't worry about those.

As for the blue light not working, that seems like a hardware issue. As a first step I would try to force a re-flash of the latest firmware on the mouse. You can do so from "CUE > SETTINGS > DEVICES > Sabre RGB > Update Firmware > Force update (1st option)". If this doesn't work try creating a new profile and see what happens. If a new profile doesn't work either I would get it exchanged in the shop, or if you bought it online contact the shop. If exchanging it is not possible through the shop submit a RMA request to Corsair.

Yes, but what I find particularly strange is that the light becomes purple (which must involve blue) when i press the dpi button up and down, however when I set CUE to purple, then it just comes as a yellowy red. I even tried a different computer and the same thing happens.

Yes, but what I find particularly strange is that the light becomes purple (which must involve blue) when i press the dpi button up and down, however when I set CUE to purple, then it just comes as a yellowy red. I even tried a different computer and the same thing happens.

try reflashing the firmware. if that does not work then contact the store where you bought it from and request a replacement, or contact Corsair Support and start a RMA

Archived