Corsair Community

RGBs Starting to fail - again

FAHX

Hello fellow Corsair companions!

I have the K70 RGB kb from Corsair, it has been RMA'd for LEDs failing after about a month, recieved, very kindly, and brand new K70 from Corsair, and a month down the line, the LEDs are stating to fail and flicker and change color. (no - its 100% not a profile) i have them set to all RED - to match my setup, but some, the space, play, end, delete, D, E, 4, F3, F4, and a few others are flicking between red and purple, randomly and as they please.

I have filed another RMA ticket for this new KB, but this, along with the other ticket, and my H100i GTX pump that failed in december, will be my THIRD RMA in 4 months. Its cost me the better part of £60 to send off these items to Corsair here in the UK, and that all adds to the £100 for the H100i and £139.99 for the K70... i dont want to pay £139.99 for a keyboard that lasts a month.

I just hope my Corsair Vengeance RAM, and Corsair RM850 PSU dont fail either :(

Anyone else had this issue?

You can try asking for a free shipping label and see what they say in the ticket.

Also I recall Corsair opening a new warehouse in the UK so it shouldn't take too much to send them things back now. Maybe I remember wrong?

Yeah, my previous items went to Bolton - but i send them recorded, i don't want to send them off and them not receive it, plus i get insurance if its lost in the post, but as you can imagine, the H100i was full of water and metal - heavy, and the KB is metal, also heavy and both large boxes :(

But also its the time between sending them off and recieving replacement - renders my PC usless :( even more so when it was the Watercooling that was returned.

You can call in their free number (even with Skype) to ask for an express RMA, in this way they will first ship you the replacement and then you can send back your old product. This will put an hold for the cost of the product on your credit card though, once they receive back the old product the hold will be voided.

I did the same to RMA my PSU a couple of months ago.

You can call in their free number (even with Skype) to ask for an express RMA, in this way they will first ship you the replacement and then you can send back your old product. This will put an hold for the cost of the product on your credit card though, once they receive back the old product the hold will be voided.

I did the same to RMA my PSU a couple of months ago.

I would normally do that but im in the middle of getting my first Mortgage, so my bank is being watched like a hawk - i know it will be returned, but if there is an issue then it will cause problems, and i cant take that risk right now, im sure youll understand that.

Archived