Corsair Community

Possible software conflict (KODI)

n3m37h

So the main video player I use is Kodi and there are times it seems like when the signal gets weak it just locks up the headset and Kodi. When this happens I need to either reboot or force an update to the headset and reboot Kodi too.

is it range your on about.. as there is no conflict with kodi as i use this myself 15.2 isenguard and 16.0 jarvis.... i have zero issues.... but how ever when the headset goes ouyt of range i have to unplug and re insert the USB dongle to get my audio back.. when out of range upon regaining connection it locks up the driver and i have to do what i said :(

corsair are aware of this issue and a few others and should be fixed in new CUE or via firmware

Regards Toddy

No, not always the range. There are times when I am in my kitchen, 20-25' away almost direct line of sight and it disconnects and locks up headset and kodi (16.0/17.0)

Other times when I am walking around (35'-45') it will disconnect and reconnect no problem.

I have recently just shutoff the CUE software and all these issues have disappeared. I can hear it disconnect and reconnect to the dongle now and it does not lock up either the headset or Kodi.

Till they figure this out I will just opt-out of using the software

Archived