Corsair Community

RGB lighting profiles in a Strafe RED?

gentlemanboy

Hello guys, my doubt is, can I "convert" rgb profiles to use in a strafe red with only red/off(black) colors? Like the comPlexity profile, but without the white, or just a spiral profile... I did search over the forum, but no sucess.....i though you guys could help me, giving me a link to a spiral tutorial or something like that, or some way to convert it to use in my CUE. Thanks for att. guys :) (Sorry for my grammar)

I believe that if you load a profile for the Strafe, it'll still work on the Strafe Red. It'll look kind of weird, though. The way CUE handles lighting, is that it'll simply use the brightest value for that key.

For example, if you have a key that is (RGB) (255, 0, 0) it'll show as full brightness. One as (0, 255, 0) will also show full brightness. Another that might be (64, 0, 128) will be half brightness.

I kind understood what you said, but for exemple, I downloaded the compLexity profile, then on my CUE just appeared some lighting effects , i tried to build it like a vortex (?), and didnt worked at all lol. I just dont know how to build the effects , and how config the brightness(I do, I just dont know what kind of brightness i need to use on this profile to make it work) D: http://i.imgur.com/oSL8qKg.png?1

Archived