Corsair Community

AX1200i Question...

Bigbrother

I am in the market to buy an AX1200i but they seem so unreliable that I wonder if I should go with an HX1200i...

I dont want to end up paying heaps of postage costs for RMA let alone the hassle being without a PSU. So I am trying to figure out if I should buy the HX1200i or AX1200i... So my question is has the AX1200i gone under a revision so that its faults have been sorted? How is the reliability of the recent units? Where do we send the product for RMA in Europe? I will most like buy it from Amazon UK but I will not be in the UK in the coming years so I need to know where to send the product for it to be covered...

Thanks for the answers...

I don't know of any company that would be willing to share it's product failure rate openly, even when it is good. You may need to make this determination yourself.

Corsair RMA centers in the UK and the Netherlands. However, any decent power supply weighs quite a bit. Shipping rates in the US have gone up substantially in the last 18 months. I expect Europe is the same. Unless you live across the street, shipping anything is no longer "cheap", but certainly a fraction of the cost of buying a new quality power supply.

I don't know of any company that would be willing to share it's product failure rate openly, even when it is good. You may need to make this determination yourself.

Corsair RMA centers in the UK and the Netherlands. However, any decent power supply weighs quite a bit. Shipping rates in the US have gone up substantially in the last 18 months. I expect Europe is the same. Unless you live across the street, shipping anything is no longer "cheap", but certainly a fraction of the cost of buying a new quality power supply.

Does Corsair offer global warranty on its PSU's? Would I be able to RMA a PSU regardless in which country it is bought from?

• Corsair Employees
So for example if I buy a AX1200i from Amazon UK would I be able to RMA it if a problem arises wherever I am in Europe?

Sure thing, we have a lot of customers worldwide that purchase our products. Should anything happen during the warranty period, you can submit a ticket through our support site, upload a copy of the sales receipt, and we'll get you taken care of.

Sure thing, we have a lot of customers worldwide that purchase our products. Should anything happen during the warranty period, you can submit a ticket through our support site, upload a copy of the sales receipt, and we'll get you taken care of.

Great to hear that... Thanks!

Archived