Corsair Community

Corsair Void/H2000 Wireless First Impression

Nekrux

Hello;

So today my new Void headset arrived to its new home. I'm quiet enjoying it under all aspects, but i've found a lot of difference from the old H2000 version.

• Mic is really improved, nothing comparable with the old one;
  • The sound seems to be more powerful on the H2000, over all for the bass, but on the other hand it's more clear on the Void;
  • They are both conforable in the same way, i think... Just sometimes the Void one looks like it would slip if i look down;
  • A thing i noticed immediatly it's the fact you can hear a bit more from outside, like my own voice, or the PC fans;

Those are my first on-the-spot comments on my new headset.

Like i said before, i'm happy with the new Void but for example about the bass i've to select the "Bass Boost" profile to be near the H2000.

The last point about the isolation it's something i like for now. Be able to hear myself means the difference from speak to yell to mates on TeamSpeak.

Sorry if my english it's not the best. :p

P.S.:

Just a last thing... I don't really care too much, but i'm missing the extension cable for the USB pen-drive. Is that normal?

• Corsair Employees

Just a last thing... I don't really care too much, but i'm missing the extension cable for the USB pen-drive. Is that normal?

Which version of the void did you purchase? The extension "dock" only comes with the special yellow edition.

Archived