Corsair Community

CS750M RMA - Buzzing noise

iLaos

So, I started having issues with my CS750M which is less than 6 months old buzzing, only "fix" is knocking harder with my finger on it stops the noise, but it comes back. I don't understand why would I be the one who has to pay for an shipping of an item back to your facility IF thats the 1/5th value of the PSU itself. Not only that by your rude customer support just ended chat with me without even answering my questions about Express RMA.

I hope someone here can answer these...

An express RMA basically means Corsair will send you a replacement unit first. After that, you send your faulty PSU back to Corsair within a given timeframe. This can only be requested by calling customer service via phone/Skype with toll-free number as it requires a valid credit card.

What is your ticket number?

An express RMA basically means Corsair will send you a replacement unit first. After that, you send your faulty PSU back to Corsair within a given timeframe. This can only be requested by calling customer service via phone/Skype with toll-free number as it requires a valid credit card.

What is your ticket number?

iLaos,

By any chance have you created a ticket for support? If not I would definitely recommend for you to do so. I would be able to assist you by looking further into your case.

Ticket number; 6743959

Archived