Corsair Community

M65 issues

sociedaddelocio

Hi,

I have returned one of this before so I cannot recall good experiences :mad::mad:.

I run Windows 10 and the mouse doesn't wake after sleep. It lights but nothing happen.

And YES, I have the latest drivers, updates and everything you can image. And yes, I have removed/reinstalled it so uncountable times so don't ask me. I have tried different USB ports, hubs, 3.0, 2.0 etc. and always fail.

I would rather write a rant about the cheap this product is. I can use my computer just because I have a spare, 6 years old Oscar X7 mouse with me...

I have read the manual before I installed that ugly "gamer" interface, I tried to select/unselect hardware mode and the left click stop working... I didn't even updated the firmware or did something too "techinical" about it, the mouse essential function (beside move the cursor) stopped working. Nice. Fantastic technology.

I had to apply a hard restart, I thought my PC had frozen... Thanks God I had another mouse.

How in the world is this possible int he year 2016? It's not rocket science, it's a mouse....

Before it failed, I tried to deactivate the sniper button which nobody uses and that's no other big company produces. That's simple and it fails miserably...

Any hints? How do I re-firmware this thing?

Thanks in advance

• Corsair Employees

We apologize that you're experiencing issues with your mouse. Our support team will be more than happy to assist you. Please submit a ticket on the support portal and our team will assist you in a FW reflash.

"How in the world is this possible int he year 2016? It's not rocket science, it's a mouse...."

--We do produce and sell thousands of mice every week, so it is possible that the one you have received may be faulty.

"Before it failed, I tried to deactivate the sniper button which nobody uses and that's no other big company produces. That's simple and it fails miserably..."

--Just because another company doesn't make a mouse with a sniper button doesnt mean that there is no market for it. Now may I ask why you chose the M65, if the sniper button is a feature you dislike? We have other gaming mice that may better fit your needs.

Archived