Corsair Community

Are RGB supposed to be always on?

Cha0sBreaker

Hi! I have a question regarding the RGB devices. A few months ago, I got myself a K70 RGB keyboard. After using it for a while and since I was very glad with its performance, I decided to make an all in and got myself an M65 RGB and a VOID USB RGB. Since I barely shut down my PC, I was wondering if there is any easy way to deactivate the lights of all the devices, since so far the only way I know is manually change to a profile with no brighteness. Or maybe the lights are supposed to work at 24/7? Thanks!

• 1 year later...
Hi! I have a question regarding the RGB devices. A few months ago, I got myself a K70 RGB keyboard. After using it for a while and since I was very glad with its performance, I decided to make an all in and got myself an M65 RGB and a VOID USB RGB. Since I barely shut down my PC, I was wondering if there is any easy way to deactivate the lights of all the devices, since so far the only way I know is manually change to a profile with no brighteness. Or maybe the lights are supposed to work at 24/7? Thanks!

You can create a timer action to automatically switch to your dark profile on timer expiration, and have timer retain original key output and reset on any activity. Bind this to some frequent key such as Enter, and in your dark profile, define actions for keys retaining original output and switch back to your active profile.