Corsair Community

Void Wireless SE Robot sound/slowed sound?

OrionEU

Hi all,

Had the headset for a week now and was working fine and only just decided to update the firmware today, updated and connected to dongle fine. Once it was reconnected I went on YouTube to watch a video and the sound coming from the video sounds really slowed and really robotic, like you can hardly make out what they are saying and it is just impossible to use for anything. If i mute my mic and I get the notification sound that comes with muting your mic, that sound is fine, just whenever my headset is used to play games, listen to music or watch videos the sound is just horrible and distorted, it's impossible to use.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks

Your first mistake was purchasing it. I have had mine since christmas and has been nothing but trouble every single day of its use. It does nothing but shut down and shuts down the corsair mouse i have and just conflicts with everything. Best thing to do is go get your money back of do what Im going to do and throw it at a wall at a very high rate of speed.

Just plugged it all in on my laptop and worked fine, weird. My computer is about 2 months old and is top spec and has been working completely fine? I do have Realtek HD Audio Manager on my computer and also Sound Blaster Cinema 2, maybe after the firmware update something happened there?

Just plugged it all in on my laptop and worked fine, weird. My computer is about 2 months old and is top spec and has been working completely fine? I do have Realtek HD Audio Manager on my computer and also Sound Blaster Cinema 2, maybe after the firmware update something happened there?

Do you have the exact Realtek driver version?

Archived