Corsair Community

Again!!!

Blastuser

Again problem with h110i gt,

start this morning the pc,,, and i listen the pump very clear,, check on corsair link and bum here go the problem,, fan 2 doesn't recognize and pump in quiet at 2800rpm ... i'm really disappoint from corsair product.. this is the rma from my last corsair product, if anyone know how to fix this problem, please let me know!

@Corsair Dustin

@Greybeard

http://s13.postimg.org/q2vp1keav/Cattura.png

http://s2.postimg.org/ao28qqfft/Cattura2.png

Hey, here is a picture of my Corsair Link 4 Software with the pump in quiet mode:

1128891871_Pumpquietmode.jpg.2d8243be038827b8c8c2675b25fb61ac.jpg

It settles at about 2360 rpm, so yours is running quite a bit faster.

Are both your fans actually spinning in your case?

You didn't connect one of the fans on your H110i GT to the CPUFAN header by mistake did you?

The cable that should be connected to the CPUFAN header only has 1 wire. The two fans should be connected to wires coming from the CPU block like this:

http://www.corsair.com/~/media/Corsair/Blog/2015-03/H110i_How_To/h110i-09.jpg

I don't know, but the chances that two consecutive units have the exact same physical hardware issue is extraordinarily low. There is a much greater chance this is a software issue, but unfortunately I haven't used the 4.0 LINK at all and I am not sure what issues is may currently have. You may wish to re-post the original in the LINK section of the forum.

As pointed out above, your Quiet pump speed is too high and usually a missing fan is a software or USB issue. Are you running any other monitoring software that might conflict with LINK? (Asus AI Suite, MSI Com Center, etc). Have you tried rolling back to the 3.xx version of LINK?

I don't know, but the chances that two consecutive units have the exact same physical hardware issue is extraordinarily low. There is a much greater chance this is a software issue, but unfortunately I haven't used the 4.0 LINK at all and I am not sure what issues is may currently have. You may wish to re-post the original in the LINK section of the forum.

As pointed out above, your Quiet pump speed is too high and usually a missing fan is a software or USB issue. Are you running any other monitoring software that might conflict with LINK? (Asus AI Suite, MSI Com Center, etc). Have you tried rolling back to the 3.xx version of LINK?

The pump is stuck on 2800 and don't change and I have already installed the old version, i havee asus ai suite, but i don't have problem with this program, btw i have already unistalled but not fixed my problem

I would strongly suggest you make sure that is the case by fully exiting AI Suite in the task bar, then restarting the LINK program. Running those two together is a common source of control issues.

I already unistall the program on my pc just run corsair link

Archived