Corsair Community

Macro help

iPhantomMonkey

I want to make a macro that will be toggled when I press the button on my keyboard and I want it to sanctimoniously hold down the 'w' key and the left mouse button until I press the macro button again. I tried adding a keyboard event in making a macro so that it presses it but doesn't release the key and the same for the mouse event. I have under the macro termination setting to "terminate when pressed again" but when I press the button again it doesn't actually stop the key press or the mouse. I just got the k95 and am rather in experienced and would be very happy for some help.

Upload the actions file here so we can determine whether or not it may be a CUE issue or just a simple setting issue.

For now, you can untick Disable Ctrl+Break listening by right clicking the CUE icon in the notifications tray. To stop the macro, if pressing the key again does not work, press Ctrl+Break to stop it.

• 2 weeks later...
I tried adding a keyboard event in making a macro so that it presses it but doesn't release the key and the same for the mouse event. I have under the macro termination setting to "terminate when pressed again" but when I press the button again it doesn't actually stop the key press or the mouse.

It sounds like maybe you programmed a key press macro, but didn't program a key release macro.

Key release is not the same as terminating key press--they are separate events, and CUE will allow you to program them individually.

Archived