Corsair Community

K70 Keyboard color change

alive555

• Corsair Employees

Create a new profile and name it ( make sure you save the profile as default). Click on the lighting's tab and highlight all of the keys and click on the pallet wheel on the bottom. Select the shade of purple you want and VIOLA!

Edit: What do you mean change the keyboard? Do you have a STRAFE RGB and want to change the LED on the side? If that is the case, you cant...

Create a new profile and name it ( make sure you save the profile as default). Click on the lighting's tab and highlight all of the keys and click on the pallet wheel on the bottom. Select the shade of purple you want and VIOLA!

Edit: What do you mean change the keyboard? Do you have a STRAFE RGB and want to change the LED on the side? If that is the case, you cant...

i have the K70 RGB.

Now i can change all the keys ! thanks.

but it refuses to save the profile. it goes right back to the previous setting every time.

i have both the profile and the modes set to the exact same profile. still wont remember the settings

Make sure the profile is set to default or disable automatic profile switching.

This can be done by pressing the pancake button next to the profile dropdown menu.

If you want the keyboard to light up a static version of your profile, press save to device memory as well.

To disable automatic profile switching, right click the CUE icon in the notifications tray and manually click your profile. You will know when it's disabled when the 'play' triangle is now longer pointing to it.

Archived