Corsair Community

RMA-ing and entire case

So the Obsidian 800D has been discontinued and I've been offered a replacement which is just my luck. I'm getting a 900D due to the issues with my case and the fact that the one I have has been discontinued. I'm all good with that, it means I can use my PC properly and thankfully Corsair has been amazing during this RMA which happens to be the first one I've done.

The issue is, after jumping on google I'm a bit worried.

I don't know how much shipping will be for an entire case from whatever out of the way country Corsair decides to use for this particular case.

Is there anything I can do? I fear it's going to cost far to much for normal shipping let alone the Express shipping to make sure it doesn't take months and months to get to Australia.

Did you contact customer service and ask whether or not they want the case back as shipping the case back to them will cost quite a bit.

You can contact them by putting in a comment in your ticket or call them directly using Skype by calling their toll-free number which can be found on their website.

Did you contact customer service and ask whether or not they want the case back as shipping the case back to them will cost quite a bit.

You can contact them by putting in a comment in your ticket or call them directly using Skype by calling their toll-free number which can be found on their website.

I've been talking to them for awhile now and they certainly want the whole case back, what is even worse is they can't do the Express option because apparently their online system doesn't allow them to do it anymore so if I want to do it that way I NEED to call them.

Who in their right mind would pull their PC apart and have it laying around for months while they send out a new case. That's just asking for the components to get destroyed.

If there is any Corsair Staff member reading this and wants to help my ticket number is 6730794

I just got a response from I'm guessing the supervisor, they have sorted out the shipping and said I don't have to ship the case back. They will ship me a 900D as soon as they have stock in their warehouse.

Thank you for the help Technobeard, you and the guys dealing with this have been an amazing help . I'm going to stick with Corsair after this. ☺

LOL, they'll get a kick out of that :) The supervisor didn't respond to the ticket, that was a support agent.

Haha, well the guy that replied needs a promotion. :laughing:

On behalf of the people behind the scenes working on it, you're welcome!

On behalf of your customers, we appreciate your hard work.

Now I just have to try not to annoy them too much while I wait for the 900D to come back into stock so they can ship me out one. :[pouts: :D:

Archived