Corsair Community

h2100 random disconnects

LucasByers

Hello i am Lucas Byers

i bought the h2100 around Christmas and i have been getting random disconnects (the blue light flashes every time it happens), sometimes it happens a lot sometimes it doesn't happen, this is a annoying problem as i play competitive game play and i need good consistent audio. can anyone give me tips on how to fix this problem

Since yesterday my audio of my headsets stops for about 5s sometimes when I am watching a video or playing, etc. and it is very annoying and I don't know if it is some hardware not working well or is it software problem. Is that the same prolem that you are having?

I am having the same issue. I have already replaced the headset and Corsair set me a replacement dongle. I have tried every port, with and without the extension cable. It is random and happens wherever I am at. It is very annoying. I love the sound of the headset when it is working and it is comfortable so I hope a solution is found. I didn't start having the issue until I updated to Windows 10 so that may have something to do with it as the driver installed has a 10/14/2014 date on it and 10 didn't come out until July 2015. Hopefully they will update the driver soon.

Archived