Corsair Community

M65 Sniper button not working

TheKingPin

Hey guys,it's me again :D

as i wrote in my last thread,i am unable to bind anything to the sniper key of my M65RGB i recieved a week ago.

I tried reinstalling Firmware and CUE,starting CUE as admin,used all type of binds (macro,keypress etc. etc.) for the sniper button but the only thing that seems to work on it is the decrease of DPI for the sniper mode.

I am Running Win8.1 x64 with an octa-core processor and 8 gbs of ddr3 1866mhz ram if thats of any help.

Thanks in advance,

TheKingPin

Hi,

I've tried both linked and default profile,both are not working.

I wanted to replace the quicksearch button of my old logitech mouse with the sniper button on the m65 rgb (Win+Q) but any other key doesnt work either.

I even tried recording a macro but it doesnt get replayed either.

Saving the profile to the Mouse only saves the lighting,so it doesnt give me anything. Ive heard about enabling hardware feedback for the M65, but that feature isnt available for the M65RGB either...

Please help,this mouse should do more than just reduce dpi for the price ive paid.

• Corsair Employees
Hi,

I've tried both linked and default profile,both are not working.

I wanted to replace the quicksearch button of my old logitech mouse with the sniper button on the m65 rgb (Win+Q) but any other key doesnt work either.

I even tried recording a macro but it doesnt get replayed either.

Saving the profile to the Mouse only saves the lighting,so it doesnt give me anything. Ive heard about enabling hardware feedback for the M65, but that feature isnt available for the M65RGB either...

The original M65 ( NON RGB) has the option to save profile to the hardware itself, which used a legacy software. Are you able to do a simple key remap on the mouse to see if that works?

The original M65 ( NON RGB) has the option to save profile to the hardware itself, which used a legacy software. Are you able to do a simple key remap on the mouse to see if that works?

Sorry for not responding faster,

What do you mean by simple key remap?

Ive tried all the Functions CUE has to offer,and so far only the DPI reduction seems to work ;/

I could try third party Programs but i dont know if they actually map the sniper button...

Id be thankful for any help.

Archived