Corsair Community

How long does it take to show corsair have received my RMA?

I posted my K70 on Monday with parcelforce to the Bolton centre. Parcelforce have said it has been delivered and signed for on Tuesday morning. It is now Wednesday and my ticket still says it hasn't been received. Should I be worried or is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply Toasted :D:

I think I'll have to call them as I havent received an update on my ticket comment either. The ticket still says that its waiting for my keyboard to arrrive.

Could you please point me in the direction of the skype freephone number as I'm struggling to find it?

Thanks again

Thank you. My support ticket has been updated before I had chance to contact via phone.

I've had a response saying that it appears the item hasn't been received at the Bolton facility and I have been asked for the tracking URL and number.

Hopefully this can be sorted soon as I've been unable to use my desktop this week as my keyboard is somewhere in limbo at the Bolton RMA centre.

Thank you for the help, Toasted. :biggrin:

I'll keep this post updated as to what happens with my RMA

After providing my tracking details I've now been passed on to customer services. But have not heard anything from them yet.

I feel the longer this takes to acknowledge that my kb may be lost somewhere that there is less chance of me actually getting it back :eek:

Archived