Corsair Community

Hey guys,

I Bought the strafe RGB today and I'm loving it. I decided to create a custom CS:GO profile for myself and thought that it would be cool, if I could make a kill counter on the Number pad section of the keyboard, either like a led display that shows the number of kills by lighting certain keys in columns or if it's too hard to make, just a lightning effect on one of the keys 0-9 to show the amount of kills i got.

So my question is, what is the simplest way i can do that?

There is a feature that allows 3rd party app to read gamestates via the Gamestate intergration API. Dreamhack used it to control lighting and fireworks on the main stage when the bomb is detonated. There are also a few program created to monitor the bomb countdown. Those are all legal to use and won't result in a VAC ban.

Not sure if there is a way to access kill counts from that api.

There is a feature that allows 3rd party app to read gamestates via the Gamestate intergration API. Dreamhack used it to control lighting and fireworks on the main stage when the bomb is detonated. There are also a few program created to monitor the bomb countdown. Those are all legal to use and won't result in a VAC ban.

Not sure if there is a way to access kill counts from that api.

Huh, well I know that Steelseries has a GameSense feature in their new software that is able to read the kills, money and hp straight from the game and show it right to your keyboard display, so I thought that it is possible to do the same also with a corsair keyboard. I'll try to find more about it if it's possible, would be a great feature to have.

Huh, well I know that Steelseries has a GameSense feature in their new software that is able to read the kills, money and hp straight from the game and show it right to your keyboard display, so I thought that it is possible to do the same also with a corsair keyboard. I'll try to find more about it if it's possible, would be a great feature to have.

I just saw video about the steel series rival 700 mouse than can display a count of headshots that you get in game. I think this can be done.

• 3 months later...

I've just been looking at this myself.

I have a SteelSeries mice, but a Corsair keyboard.

So I tried to look this up, and on the SteelSeries you can make your own GameSense profiles (if I understood it correctly).

But you have to have SDK program and license to use it.

Reason I looked this up, was because I wanted to make light profiles for other games as well. But without the SDK license I wasn't able to do so.

I've also been trying to look at making the same for my keyboard without any luck.

I want to make numerous of settings that makes my keyboard light blink when I for example jump or shoot. Maybe some other things as well.

Archived