Corsair Community

My new K70 Doesn't show in CUE

Pangaea

Hi guys. Hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year!

Thanks for accepting me into the forum. This is my first post!

Just bought a new (to me at least) K70 Mechanical Keyboard (CH-9000116-UK) but it doesn't show up in CUE and also doesn't update the firmware as expected. I have followed the instructions very closely. Have noticed, searching thru past posts, that some others have had the same issues with firmware updates, with the resolution being that "a new firmware isn't needed on these keyboards", or thereabouts. Is that correct? If so, how do I customise the keyboard in CUE, when I can't even see it?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best

John

OK guys. Thanks. Hmmm. What to do? I really like this keyboard. So, what do you suggest? Return this and get the RGB version? I bought it on the recent review in PCGamer mag which, rather grandly, said it was still the best keyboard out there. I can send it back easily enough but am a little confused as to what to replace it with. Any views? I quite like the USB pass through, for example.

OK guys. Thanks. Hmmm. What to do? I really like this keyboard. So, what do you suggest? Return this and get the RGB version? I bought it on the recent review in PCGamer mag which, rather grandly, said it was still the best keyboard out there. I can send it back easily enough but am a little confused as to what to replace it with. Any views? I quite like the USB pass through, for example.

Your best bet is to get the RGB version. Currys have it for £120, which is £35 less than anywhere else online. You're lucky - Currys have so far refused to take mine back as it's opened and not faulty. They simply see it as a change of mind unfortunately.

Archived