Corsair Community

Questions for H100i GTX

erterrill

Need some help. Just got and installed the H100i. I cannot seem to be able to control the fan speeds even after making some changes in bios. I am running Windows 10. Here is the info in BIOS:

CPU Fan Speed - 1273 RPM

MOBO Fan 1 - 229 RPM

MOBO Fan 2 - 1341 RPM

MOBO Fan 3 - 670 RPM

CPU Fan Control - Auto. Other options listed are Voltage or PWM.

CPU Fan Speed Control - Disabled.

Slope PWM - 0.75

1st/2nd/3rd System Fan Speed Control - Disabled.

Now, when I disabled and reboot from BIOS, here is a pic of Corsair Link and what my fan RPM's go to, and fan 3 sounds like a plane getting ready to take off. Also cannot change RBG color on the pump, stays at blue unless I reboot, then changes color to what I changed it to. Then to get it to change color again, I have to reboot the PC, and even then sometimes it doesn't work.

Will I need to do the regedit still, or is that necessary? Just wondering because I saw something about having to change something within the regedit. But anyway here is the pic of Link

1647420262_LINKINFO.thumb.jpg.2b0742d7fea35f582d09737b472474a4.jpg

Hi erterrill,

CPU Fan Control - Auto. Other options listed are Voltage or PWM.

- setting is ok -

CPU Fan Speed Control - Disabled.

- setting is ok -

Slope PWM - 0.75

- setting is ok -

1st/2nd/3rd System Fan Speed Control - Disabled.

- enable this and set Your system fans as You wish to remove airplane sounds :) -

According the picture attached:

- Your pump speed is ok, running on performance mode

- Your fan speed is ok, it´s running in "balanced mode"

- The LED setup ... buggy sometimes also here when want to change it, but after setup works well (changing colour according temperature)

- Group together the LED the pump and the cooler fan (on group tab), than You can configure also Your H100i fan and the LED according the cooler temperature

- The system fan speeds can´t be changed through corsair link software, so this must be done with Your MB bios (or other SW under windows)

- The pump and cooler fan speeds are to be changed separately in corsair link (for fan You can create your own fan profile to be quiet)

BR,

Peter

I swear I am about this toss this thing out the freaking window!!! Stop working, works, stops working, works, reads all 0's, change this, change that, can't find this, wth Corsair??? This is the 1st time I have ever had a problem with any of your products....

Hi,

Please do that regedit thing, hopefully corsair will remove this bug with the new version of CL. I´m on win 8.1, sometimes I have also no readings (0 rpm) of my cooler, I just do a restart and it works. Happens let´s say 1 time from 10 PC starts, but with SSD that 15 seconds to do a restart don´t bothers me. I hope also for better SW for the future ...

You can still use the SIV (red-ray users SW) to do all the controls and so on, it don´t have the eye candy like CL, but works :)

BR,

Peter

Archived