Corsair Community

I live in Pakistan, how do I go about replacing faulty one ram stick

pakistanuser

Hi

I live in Canada. I bought corsair 4gbx2 ram which arrived 14th december.

I then left for Pakistan and brought it sealed (it was gift). The person said one stick of ram doesn't work. We tried all slots and other rams work, including one stick of 4gb, but not the other. When faulty one is in computer, the computer turns on but no image and also keyboard light (num lock) doesn't turn on.

So I will go back to Canada on the 16th, but next monday will be 18th, which will be past newegg 30 day warranty.

So what is the best course of action? If I go back to Canada, send it for repair to corsair/newegg, pay for shipping and then pay for shipping to Pakistan. Or is there anyway I can do it from Pakistan? If so, will corsair pay for shipping both ways? And if I am to send it from Pakistan for repair to corsair, do i have to wait for 30 days? Also must i send both sticks for replacement or just the faulty one?

You'd pay for shipping to them, they pay for shipping back. Worldwide warranty. Not sure why you'd wait 30 days. Yes, both modules are needed, but they also have an express RMA option you can go with where they send the replacement first. It uses a credit card as collateral.

Archived