Corsair Community

Considering Wireless Corsair Void Carbon.

IcEWoLF

I bought the Corsair Gaming VOID USB RGB Gaming Headset from Best Buy this week, I've been using wireless headsets for over 4 years and it feels weird going back to wired headsets.

The headset quality is really nice, I enjoy it very much, they are very comfortable but I feel I want to go back to wireless to have that freedom not having wires.

So I am considering returning the USB ones and buying it from Amazon since my local Best Buy does not carry the wireless carbon version of this headset, they only offer the yellow jacket one which in my opinion is fugly lol.

Any thoughts guys? How do you guys like the wireless headset? Is it reliable? Are the battery life good? Does the sound cut in and out?

I am coming from the Wireless Soundblaster Tactical Wrath.

battery life is around -10 hours for me. the wireless signal could be stronger but it gets the job done. Just dont put to many walls between you and your dongle.

Okay good, I am still debating if I should keep the USB one or not.

So far its working great, just hate the fact they went with the rubberized wires instead of a braided design...because these wires get curled way too much!

Also I am super annoyed about the VOID headset not properly working with Discord! This is making me 100x more annoyed and might actually consider going with Logitech G633....

Okay good, I am still debating if I should keep the USB one or not.

So far its working great, just hate the fact they went with the rubberized wires instead of a braided design...because these wires get curled way too much!

Also I am super annoyed about the VOID headset not properly working with Discord! This is making me 100x more annoyed and might actually consider going with Logitech G633....

the issue with discord is something your going to have to talk to discord about.

I don't plan on always leaving my room when I game, I just want to be able to move around easily if I need to...

Have you experienced any issues with battery life degrading?

Also you said you get about 10 hours of game time, is that with your RBG lights on or off?

Archived