Corsair Community

ReMapping keys on the Scimitar??

tristanw32

i just got the corsair scimitar, and the whole CUE program is a step up from razer synapse. i have literally been trying for hours to figure out how to properly remap keys to the mouse. for example, i click on the mouse button G1, then go to Remap Key/Button>Typing Key>Function keys(or any other number key for that matter), and set the key. however, i dont know why but the mouse does not register the key i binded it to and will not perform that button. i'm lost and any help or fix would be greatly appreciated. thanks

well with my naga i would bind the function keys to the mouse, and thats what im trying to do with the scimitar. but i've tried to remap it but the buttons dont work in any game, let alone just on the interenet, etc. i've also tried to remap the G buttons to numbers or letters, but no luck there either

Do you have multiple profiles in CUE? It could be a profile switching problem instead.

Have you tried setting the profile with your assignments as the default profile or disable automatic profile switching by right clicking CUE in the notifications tray?

no i only have 1 profile, which is the default one. i dont use modes, so theres only one possible profile the mouse can use. this is weird because when i tried making a text macro, it worked. however, when i simply remap the buttons, they are not registered.

Archived