Corsair Community

K95 red LEDs not working

Jericho13

• Corsair Employee
left ctrl up to the tilda key will not light red. tried a force update of the firmware. also it seems now that when i press the windows lock key the plus key will light up? is this pretty much an RMA? or am i missing something else to try?

Try creating a new profile and see if that specific key is able to change to red. If not, uninstall CUE and remove the Corsair folder in appdata and reinstall it again.

Hi

Im Having the same problem with my k95 rgb.Fiew of the buttons are blue and i just can not change them :( could some one please help me with it?im not shure what to do as i have all ready uninstal the software 3 times and still the same:(I have the latest firmware and software instaled.i was trying to make some new profiles and change it manualy.But about 6 buttons stay blue,i can change it to green but not red,orange etc.

Do i have to send it for a RMA?

• Corsair Employee
Hi

Im Having the same problem with my k95 rgb.Fiew of the buttons are blue and i just can not change them :( could some one please help me with it?im not shure what to do as i have all ready uninstal the software 3 times and still the same:(I have the latest firmware and software instaled.i was trying to make some new profiles and change it manualy.But about 6 buttons stay blue,i can change it to green but not red,orange etc.

Do i have to send it for a RMA?

Call into Support and have them guide you through a hard reset. This will fix the LED issue for some users.

The costumer service at corasair is a 5star!Today they have send me rma with pre paid sticker .I have to say im very impressed!

My one was only blue but now part of them has start working but the other part stays blue.I will be posted do Holland from UK and should be there on thursday before 12.I will keep You updated.

I was hoping to do a hard reset but the technical support has advise me to RMA it as hard reset is only helping for a short time.

i did the hard reset didnt fix anything well corsair said about doing rma but they said about having my bank details so that can freeze some money incase i dont send it back in time or something weird so im not sure what i should do either try and sort it out with overclockers.co.uk or let corsair do it but main issues is i dont have a printer :( to do the rma thing

i did the hard reset didnt fix anything well corsair said about doing rma but they said about having my bank details so that can freeze some money incase i dont send it back in time or something weird so im not sure what i should do either try and sort it out with overclockers.co.uk or let corsair do it but main issues is i dont have a printer :( to do the rma thing

How old is Your keyboard?

• Corsair Employee

Let clarify that statement for you. For a standard RMA, you will need to send in your unit first. If you would like for us to ship out the replacement first, we have an express RMA. With an express RMA, we will need a credit card to put on file so we can put a hold on it. That hold will be removed, as soon as we receive the faulty unit back. ( The funds will not be available during the hold)

Archived