Corsair Community

M65 Tracking Issues

TheKanMan

I've had a lot of issues with this mouse. I bought it new on Amazon and after a week or two it started having problems. It will randomly jump across the screen and then stop tracking. The rest of the buttons will work but I cant mouse the cursor. When I play games I do lift my mouse up a lot and this seems to be part of the issue, but it also will happen when the mouse is completely flat on the mouse pad. Tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them but I think it is just a problem with the mouse itself.

• Corsair Employee
I've had a lot of issues with this mouse. I bought it new on Amazon and after a week or two it started having problems. It will randomly jump across the screen and then stop tracking. The rest of the buttons will work but I cant mouse the cursor. When I play games I do lift my mouse up a lot and this seems to be part of the issue, but it also will happen when the mouse is completely flat on the mouse pad. Tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them but I think it is just a problem with the mouse itself.

Have you tried changing the lift height to see if it helps? Do you have the latest FW?

• Corsair Employee
I changed the lift height and it still has the same issue. And im pretty sure I have the right firmware

It may be a faulty unit then. You can either replace it through a RMA or exchange it out with the reseller, if you are still within their exchange policy.

Archived