Corsair Community

Where is the corsair premium support and product reliability?

sblantipodi

Hi,

In the previous year I bought a Corsair H80 aio, after six months it failed and I asked an RMA for it.

I received a new H80i GT and now it failed again.

Pump does not start and I cannot use the PC.

For my job I'm always traveling the Italy and holidays are the only moment where I can be at home and use my PC.

This is the second unit that fails after less than a year, now I have no time to wait for the long RMA process and I don't want to pass my holidays without my PC.

For this reason I will buy a third unit.

Unfortunately h80i GT is the only decent 120mm aio that fits my case and that can give me temp under 90c.

I ask to corsair to give me a refund instead of a new unit from RMA.

I can send the broken pump unit back to corsair and show them a proof of a new purchase.

Give me my money back please.

I have no problem in spending another 100€ and throw out my six months unit without RMA it, but this time I will see if corsair as a good support and if it is worth to buy them products.

Waiting for an answer from corsair.

You should be able to do an Express RMA so you get the new unit and then return the faulty one.

I don't have time for express RMA.

I opened an RMA ticket two days ago, they don't even answered me, with your times I will receive the unit for new year.

Please give me a refund.

PM me your ticket number and we'll look into it.

this is the second time I had problems with this AIO in less than a year and as I told you I can't wait the entire rma process, can't wait neither the express rma.

Today I bought a fresh new unit and I have my broken pump unit on my table. Please give me a refund and I will send you the broken unit back.

Sent the PM with the invoice of the new unit.

Archived