Corsair Community

k60 keys in the middle stopped working

Morenomdz

Hello there, my k60 keyboard stopped responding to the keys in the middle, it is like a whole collumn of two keys from 6-7,y u, h j and down, all the other keys work.

I am sure there was no damage, drop, liquid or anything, no one else but me use the keyboard and it never suffered any damage. It simple stopped working from one day to another.

I tried to update the firmware, mine is at version 1.08 as the application says, it should update to 1.34, but during the update it disconects the keyboard to reboot into update mode, but then it says "Set firmware update mode failed!". Tried on all usb ports of my pc, tried on another pc, tried to have it as the only usb thing plugged in, nothing worked.

I need Help here Corsair, I tried to send emails but got no response, I need to know how to send it to fix, to RMA or the get a refund, I really don't want to sit with a not working keyboard with like a month of use.

Waiting for your help!

Thanks.

• Administrators

It looks like you created a ticket a couple of minutes after creating this thread. I'd suggest attaching a copy of your receipt to the ticket and wait for our support staff to get back to you. They'll be in the office tomorrow, but please keep in mind that there's a lot of tickets to catch up on after the weekend.

Honestly though, I'm surprised you found a K60 nowadays. They haven't been made in years. If you want a refund, contact the store you purchased it at.

Honestly though, I'm surprised you found a K60 nowadays. They haven't been made in years. If you want a refund, contact the store you purchased it at.

Over here in Brazil we can find stuff really outdated, as it had a good price and it is a great keyboard I had no doubt in buying, now I have the RMA to handle. :(

• 3 months later...

Archived