Corsair Community

Corsair VOID Carbon Wireless Not being recognized by the system or CUE

Mazder

Okay, so randomly tonight ym headset went out, just "died", no sound, still had the sidetone but had not actual sound coming form the system.

So I though that was odd so naturally I went to see what the problem was.

So I opened up CUE and found that the headset was in it's stupid "can't detect so you have to reboot" stage, where I can't access profiles or the settings for the device as they're greyed out.

So, I reboot.

This doesn't fix it.

I try pairing the headset again.

This doesn't fix it.

I try a new USB port.

The doesn't fix it.

So the headset can still be "turned on" as I can hear my previous sidetone setting being on despite no lights being active when I turn it on. But my PC doesn't recognize the device as any sort of sound device in the slightest, as if there are no drivers, except they're there.

I have tried everything and I am at my wit's end.

I was recommended this set after the Logitech g930's terrible recharge notification times, but I'd gladly go back to those because that headset at least seemed to work without a massive hassle as if it's not this it's horrible updates making me go back to this state.

Does anyone know of a solution to my problem while I wait 2 days for a support ticket?

Okay, so randomly tonight ym headset went out, just "died", no sound, still had the sidetone but had not actual sound coming form the system.

Does anyone know of a solution to my problem while I wait 2 days for a support ticket?

try and see if it's in bootloader mode :):

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=152196

Otherwise, try other usb ports, try another computer maybe? :): ..

Sounds weird that it just went out all of a sudden and not during something you did :):

It does actually pair?..

Make sure it's set as default device in windows, since after an update of firmware/software it's not default device anymore :):

Archived