Corsair Community

AAARG flow indicator sticking

stonemik

Got the last part for new 'puter - got the HC200EX setup - primed it w/o the CPU power attached - all was well and good until I looked at the flow indicator fan thingy on the top....it doesn't move. I can tell there's waterflow in the line (saw movement of air bubbles in the line). If I shake or tap on the top of the HC unit it will turn a couple of times (with a rattling sound), then stop turning. do I have to RMA this back to tigerdirect? can Corsair just send me that part? or do I even need to worry about it.

Thanks

Mike

I would think that Corsair would just send a replacement part, it's not a big deal changing it out. I would get it fixed tough as by it not turning, it will restrict the water flow a little. Just contact Corsair support for a replacement, if you have any problems PM me, I have one from my system you can have, I pulled if out a while back while I was modding my system and never got around to putting it back. It's not really needed, but comes in handy to show if the water is flowing................ :bigeyes:

Got the last part for new 'puter - got the HC200EX setup - primed it w/o the CPU power attached - all was well and good until I looked at the flow indicator fan thingy on the top....it doesn't move. I can tell there's waterflow in the line (saw movement of air bubbles in the line). If I shake or tap on the top of the HC unit it will turn a couple of times (with a rattling sound), then stop turning. do I have to RMA this back to tigerdirect? can Corsair just send me that part? or do I even need to worry about it.

Thanks

Mike

need to burp that puppy.....flip twist flow meter to remove air out of it while just The HCX working.....errrr i mean the whole unit flip flop it

Archived