Corsair Community

Corsair Link dpc latency

JP_ToKyo

For Corsair to have any chance of addressing this you need to add your PC specs to your profile and you should also specify the exact version of Corsair Link that you are using.

The OS version is especially important as http://www.thesycon.de/deu/latency_check.shtml states Windows 8 Compatibility: The DPC latency utility runs on Windows 8 but does not show correct values.

I also see issues on this W7 x64 system with CL 3.2.5742. The only CL hardware I had attached was 1 x CLCC + 2 x Lighting Nodes + 1 x AX1500i (via CLCC) and the only monitoring software I had active was CL.

attachment.php?attachmentid=23079&stc=1&d=1445334384

When I exited CL and used my SIV utility to monitor and control my CL hardware I get one 3,372µs blip when I start SIV maybe one time in five.

I probably know what is causing this and suspect the fix for my system will be different to the fix for JP_ToKyo's system, but can't be sure as he has not posted his PC specs. SIV used to have similar issues before I fixed them in SIV 4.49 which I released on 14-Nov-2014.

329844935_CL3.2.5742HighDPCLatency.thumb.png.058feb9fdef8c3e4049e23d27e605679.png

Archived