Corsair Community

HG10 A1 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket to fit R9 390?

nofu

Just wondering if the HG10 A1 GPU Liquid Cooling Bracket will fit my MSI R9 390?

From what I read the existing 2 series EK blocks are the same so I'm wondering if the hg10 a1 will be?

When playing gta V / Ark on ultra / epic it's running around 80 - 90 which I don't really like as my case doesn't have amazing airflow. (nzxt h440)

If it was to fit would I find any benefit from using, say..., a h60 on it over the stock cooler? I'm not entirely sure. With the card being relatively new there's not an insane amount of info around.

Okay awesome.

I regards to that I'm already running a h60 for my cpu and I'm wanting to know if a double pull system type thing is okay to run like fan pull > radiator gpu > fan pull > radiator cpu ? a radiator stack i guess?

Or would it be better to just consume two 140mm spaces?

• 2 months later...
Don't know if OP is still wondering, but the HG10 does NOT fit the MSI R9 390. Just got an h90 and the bracket, but the chip near the HDMI port labeled "r12" is far too tall, and the capacitors near the front (farthest from the HDMI port) are also too tall. You'd need to make some major modifications to the bracket to get it to fit. A lot of parts on the card overall are placed in a way that doesn't allow the bracket to fit in any acceptable fashion.

• 4 weeks later...
Don't know if OP is still wondering, but the HG10 does NOT fit the MSI R9 390. Just got an h90 and the bracket, but the chip near the HDMI port labeled "r12" is far too tall, and the capacitors near the front (farthest from the HDMI port) are also too tall. You'd need to make some major modifications to the bracket to get it to fit. A lot of parts on the card overall are placed in a way that doesn't allow the bracket to fit in any acceptable fashion.

Oh finally, a proper answer. I had a feeling it may not fit and have been holding out on trying.

Archived