Corsair Community

Module Failure

vic2fa

I built my own PC and had it in perfect working conditions for 3 months. I have an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe motherboard and the Power On Self Test said that the memory failed. I cannot turn on the computer at all, although the power LED on the motherboard itself is still lit. I have had this problem three times before and previously always replaced the motherboard, only to have the problem return after a few days. I would power off, only to have the PC power on spontaneously again. If I power off and shut off the powersupply, then the PC would not be able to be turned on. This time I actually turned on the POST and heard it say memory failure. Afterwards, I could no longer turn on the PC. How can I fix this, or if I can't, how can I obtain an RMA?

• Corsair Employee

We are sorry you are having trouble with our memory,

Please follow the directions under "I think I have a bad module" under this forum or if you have trouble, Please send us a email with a copy of the form or all of your info name address and phone# and the Module part# and copy the link to this post and email it to Rma@corsairmemory.com.

If after 1 day or 24 hours excluding weekends you do not get the rma please email the same to warranty@corsairmemory.com and we will help to resolve it.

Archived