Corsair Community

2nd badstick of vs512mb333

pert

i am looking to get an rma on a stick of vs512mb333 this is my 2nd bad stick i have tried this memory on more then one machine and it still is not working blue screens computer shutting off etc... but when i put a good stick in the computers all run fine all bios are up to date on the computers and like i said i have no errors running them with the other sticks of corsair i have

if you need anymore information i will be glad to tell you whatever you need to know jsut wanna get this taken care of

ok one of the computers tested on was a abit kd7a with a xp 2000+ all bios updated running at 133 FSB im not sure which bios settings you are looking for

other machine tested on is a abit kv7 with a 2600+ barton core 333 fsb all bios updated on this mobo also

again not sure which bios settings you are looking for but i will post any info you need

both motherboards running the memory by spd

• Corsair Employees
Please try setting the memory Frequency and timings manually to Cass 2.5-3-3-7@ DDR333 and I would set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts. In addition if you have 2 modules they should be in slots 1-3 if you have more than 2 slots. If you still get errors, please test them one at time with http://www.memtest.org.

Archived