• 1 month later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Krazykid - Loving all your work! here's an updated version of the 'Heat' profile you made for me on my old K70 - I started using Cue 2 so I used that to remake it for my New K95 RGB Platinum so here it is for anyone who wants it (I left the G Keys without any actions mapped, just select the 'Static G Keys in use' preset and apply it to the ones you activate).

(Thanks for the tutorials too!!) :)

K95 P Cue 2 Heat.cueprofile

Edited by killf4ce

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Krazykid - Loving all your work! here's an updated version of the 'Heat' profile you made for me on my old K70 - I started using Cue 2 so I used that to remake it for my New K95 RGB Platinum so here it is for anyone who wants it (I left the G Keys without any actions mapped, just select the 'Static G Keys in use' preset and apply it to the ones you activate).

(Thanks for the tutorials too!!) :)

Feel free to post this on the rgbprofile subreddit too!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Is it just me or do the CUE2 links for these profiles not work? Says the account has been cancelled :/

You might be confusing these links with the ones on my request thread here: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=160627

All the links clearly marked 'Download for CUE 2' on THIS thread work just fine.

The links on my old request thread from last year need to be updated but it's taking some time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...