Corsair Community

TWINX1024-3200XL + K8N Neo2 Platinum 3500+ CPU problems

Meteo

I have tested these ram under memtest 86 and prime95 at the suggested settings 2-3-2-5 @ 2.75 volts and the ram cannot pass any stress tests. In memtest 86 it can run for around 3 passes before getting errors. The errors seem to always be in the exact same spots. In Prime95 it can run for maybe 30 seconds more or less under torture/blend stress test. Im also running 1.3 BIOS (ill try the beta ones once I get go buy a floppy drive tonightto flash with). Im running the ram in DIMMs 0 and 1 since thats what was suggested on the MSI boards.

This ram tests nice in Sisoft at 5963 MB/s int 5909 float. Id hate to not be able to use that bandwidth. Also I havent BSODed once, guess im just lucky. :sunglasse

Are you guys sure this ram is completely compatible with this mobo? alot of people with this combination seems to be having this problem

• Corsair Employee
I would try the Dim Voltage at 2.8 Volts and try them in slots 3-4 and see if you get the same errors. If you do then, I would suggest we try and replace the modules. But if the errors change, that might suggest some other problem and I would try the latest beta bios.

Archived