Corsair Community

M65 RGB Sails logo (CH-9000053-NA)

TillyTony

Do you know when the CH-9000053-NA mouse will be available?

I ordered mine on Overclockers UK on the 24th Dec and still no news.

Scan have now changed their ETA to the 24th of this month. I think this is the third time they have changed it. And im guessing it will change a few more time before we actually see them sent out :(.

Reply from OCUK

Thankyou for your webnote, unfortunately we do not currently have any ETA for this item, we do have a large delivery from Corsair coming late January - mid February, we do not have an exact ETA at this time.

Regards,

Alexander Roberts

Meh, Scan have now changed their ETA to the 30th Jan on the m65 rgb sail model - Adam

:/ Great! I was hoping to have it by the 30th.

Maybe Corsair can bundle a free mouse mat for those that have been waiting for their pre order for so long ;)

Tilly,

I ordered my RBG Sails from OCUK on 31st December and still awaiting.

After many calls on my part as they have and do not have the decency to contact their customers to advise of any delays I finally got a decent response this morning.

It seems that corsair have the keyboards made EXCEPT for one major component. The actual key mechanism. Their 3rd party supplier has not been able to keep up with demand and they are REALLY short.

OcUK have advised me that not only have they December delivery missing but also January and February's Deliveries have not been met by Corsair.

They can ONLY HOPE that Corsair is able to deliver some 1st week of March. Scan is also in the same boat so you may as well stick to the devil you know.

Hope this helps alliviate the agonizing wait for you more than it has me.

Dogz

Tilly,

I ordered my RBG Sails from OCUK on 31st December and still awaiting.

After many calls on my part as they have and do not have the decency to contact their customers to advise of any delays I finally got a decent response this morning.

It seems that corsair have the keyboards made EXCEPT for one major component. The actual key mechanism. Their 3rd party supplier has not been able to keep up with demand and they are REALLY short.

OcUK have advised me that not only have they December delivery missing but also January and February's Deliveries have not been met by Corsair.

They can ONLY HOPE that Corsair is able to deliver some 1st week of March. Scan is also in the same boat so you may as well stick to the devil you know.

Hope this helps alliviate the agonizing wait for you more than it has me.

Dogz

Thanks for the great reply.

I wish That OCUK would have taken the time to update me on this matter so i at least know where i stand.

If i had received a short email explaining, i wouldnt even be thinking of canceling my order.

Im gonna hold out and continue to wait as i really want the sails logo.

Just a shame that there is such a brake down in communication between Corsair and its official stores.

Depends how badly you want the mouse & if you can float the £60+ to buy from Scan until OCUK refund you. I'd have ordered from Scan (if it's still in stock) by now & would have cancelled the other as soon as I got the email saying it was on route.

Archived