Corsair Community

K95 + M65 Profiles help

Q2BPWN3D

Hi all

i bought the K95 + M65 keyboard and mouse and i setup the light profiles on the mouse and the keyboard M1 blue M2 red M3 green but i cant get the mouse to change colors at the same time as the keyboard when i press the M buttons, i have to go into the software and manually select the color profile on the mouse, if some one could help me fix this it would be much appreciated.

Also is there any rainbow color profiles for the m65 mouse? like the ones for the k95 keyboard? I cant find any and i have no idea how to make one

• Corsair Employees

You can use the same rainbow patterns on the mouse as you do on the keyboard since the scroll wheel and the logo can support gradients.

As for the K95 sharing modes with the M65, they share profiles but they may not share modes. I'll look into this though (I only have a K70 here) to see if I can share a workaround for you.

• Corsair Employees

Okay here is what I have found and understand to be by design Q2BPWN3D:

Both devices share the same profile but the modes within each peripheral is limited to its own device. For example, on the keyboards, if you switch modes with a keyboard action, it only switches the profile on the keyboard only. This also applies to the M1/2/3 buttons on the K95. If you switch modes using a button on the mouse, this only switches the mode on the mouse.

Therefore, a plausible workaround where you'd like to switch colors of both devices would be rather than using 1 mode for each, it would be better to use different profiles so that when you switch 1 profile, both devices will react to it.

Does that make any sense?

yeah kinda i understand i have different profiles for both already, but i dont know how to make them change at the same time? can i assign it to a g key if i cant do it with a m key? if so can u please send me instructions on how to do this

also i tried what u suggested and if i try using a rainbow color on the mouse it don't change it just goes black not sure what im doing wrong

Archived