Corsair Community

About Corsair H110i & Link

buzadam

Hi everyone.

I am looking corsair h110i product image but ı cant see fan controler cable or connection port for pwm fan's and cant see ax / hx i digital connetion port. on pump

SO ..

corsair h110i can support 4 pwm fan and digital psu connetions port?like h100i

H110i_10.png.ccf41bc19a3dcf2444d299176c528d26.png

Currently, the Corsair H110 and H105 do not have built in fan controllers or utilize the Link program. You can run 4 fans push/pull on those radiators, but will have to power the fans through normal means, either motherboard headers or molex.

The H100i does have a fan controller and can use the Link program.

Looking at your image I didn't recognize that model. A quick search gave me a German article about the on-going CES show, which I didn't translate. That may be the new H110. It appears to be substantially different than the current model and does appear to have a Corsair Link. That might also explain why H110's have been a little hard to find lately, if production is gearing up for a new model. Perhaps someone from Corsair can give you a rough time frame on expected launch, although we all probably have to wait for a formal release notice.

The product was on their site for a few days

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/hydro-series-h110i-gt-280mm-extreme-performance-liquid-cpu-cooler

The issue is that the product images does not show where the fans or corsair link cable will be connected.

edit:

In the last image we can see the USB port on the side similar to the H100i\H80i and the fan connections on the top.

• Corsair Employees
The H110i's connectivity is significantly simplified. There are now only two fan connections on the waterblock, hardwired, and the small Corsair Link digital connection for the PSU is gone. We're actually transitioning away from that tiny I2C connector because of how fragile it is.

The H110i's connectivity is significantly simplified. There are now only two fan connections on the waterblock, hardwired, and the small Corsair Link digital connection for the PSU is gone. We're actually transitioning away from that tiny I2C connector because of how fragile it is.

How would someone connect this to a Commander mini?

HI.. First , thanks for interest..

27 mm radiator very good for my cosmos 2 case push//pull cfg

pump desing and installing very good.

hardwired connetion good idea for me when compared h100i

but only two fans and there is no connetion port for ax 1200i very disappointed for me. ..

one question h110i pump as same as h100i or updated version ?

• Corsair Employees
How would someone connect this to a Commander mini?

It can't be connected to a Commander Mini.

HI.. First , thanks for interest..

27 mm radiator very good for my cosmos 2 case push//pull cfg

pump desing and installing very good.

hardwired connetion good idea for me when compared h100i

but only two fans and there is no connetion port for ax 1200i very disappointed for me. ..

one question h110i pump as same as h100i or updated version ?

H110i GT pump is updated.

It can't be connected to a Commander Mini.

H110i GT pump is updated.

Previously if users had multiple Corsair link products, they can communicate by linking them together then only using 1 USB internal header. Such as connecting a AXi or HXi power supply to a H80i/H100i, or connecting both the AXi/HXi power supply to a H80i/H100i to a commander mini then using one 1 USB internal header.

By the looks of the new way these Hydro cooler is going it will need its own USB internal header to be controlled. How will the new coolers communicate without taking another internal header?

when will be realese new corsair link? software non issues.

we paid more corsair product than other competitor product but has no functional software on the hand..

if corsair make advertisement and proud corsair link system , must quick solve software issue.

no stable software , no meaning link ingredient product

please forward this , software development departman if you have

If you are having trouble getting the LINK software working with your LINK product. You can create a thread here or in the Corsair LINK section or contact Corsair technical support using the support ticket system or by phone.

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA on the next LINK software update as Corsair does not provide one. Though, I would expect a new software version to add support the new cooler when it releases.

Hi someone has mentioned the new H110i cooler and the CM Cosmos 2 case, which I too own and am presently using with an H100i cooler; does anyone from Corsair know with a certainty whether the H110i will also fit that case?

I've heard that the old H110 won't fit my case which is why I avoided it but I will definitely buy a H110i if it fits.

Hi again, I've now done some More reading on other forums and have now learnt that the Corsair H110 Cooler *Will* in fact fit in the CM Cosmos 2 case after all because others have reported doing so (I can only conclude that the post I read initially must have been written by someone who doesn't know what he's doing with that Case and Cooler combination).

Corsair Dustin or similarly well informed person from Corsair: if that's true (that the H110 fits in the Cosmos 2 without the case requiring modifications), does that mean the H110i will also fit the Cosmos 2?

Regards.

Thanks; I'll be buying one when I can, then.

Do you know how much lower the temperatures (at the same reasonably low - eg 39 or 40Db - noise level) are when compared to the H110?

I'm assuming that the better fan and pump design for the H110i produces lower temperatures at the same noise levels than the H110 but just want that confirmed, please.

Also, do you know when they will become widely available in stores where I am; in Australia?

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...
Previously if users had multiple Corsair link products, they can communicate by linking them together then only using 1 USB internal header. Such as connecting a AXi or HXi power supply to a H80i/H100i, or connecting both the AXi/HXi power supply to a H80i/H100i to a commander mini then using one 1 USB internal header.

By the looks of the new way these Hydro cooler is going it will need its own USB internal header to be controlled. How will the new coolers communicate without taking another internal header?

So.......if I having a HXI PSU as well i need using two of my internal usb 2.0 header? but there is only two of those header on my motherboard..........which means.... I should give up my usb2.0 port on the front of my case?

So.......if I having a HXI PSU as well i need using two of my internal usb 2.0 header? but there is only two of those header on my motherboard..........which means.... I should give up my usb2.0 port on the front of my case?

I moved the pins from my H110iGT cable to the same header as my CL Mini cable. That way I only needed one motherboard header for both.

The colour ordering is the same on both sides of the header.

attachment.php?attachmentid=20768&stc=1&d=1422982522

I feel the splitters are overpriced so I use a NZXT IU01 USB Expansion (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361045478371?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT) which does more and costs similar.

I moved the pins from my H100iGT cable to the same header as my CL Mini cable. That way I only needed one motherboard header for both.

This is a solution, not an easy one as it requires users to know the pin layout.

There are splitters but expensive for what they do:

http://www.moddiy.com/products/10%252dPin-USB%7B47%7DAC97%7B47%7DHD%252dAudio-Internal-Header-Y-Splitter-Cable-(5cm).html

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21255/cab-1910/10-Pin_USB_20_AC97_HD-Audio_Internal_Header_Y_Splitter_Cable_-_20.html

With many new motherboards only having 2 internal USB headers Corsairs decision to make new products that wants its own internal header was not a wise one. The Commander Mini is suppose to be a central hub for all Link products.

With these new coolers customers are forced to decide between connecting their HXi\AXi PSU, Hydro cooler, Commander mini and front IO ports.

The H110iGT 1.1.08 firmware will not allow the Pump speed be changed. When you tell the firmware to change the speed or mode it overrules and sets Fixed RPM 2,350.

My H110iGT averages 2,349 with a range of 2,346 -> 2,353.

This is incorrect. Using the H110i GT production firmware and latest Corsair Link UI you can adjust the speed of the pump. There is the standard setting and a "Performance" mode that will change the speed of the pump to around 3k.

This is incorrect. Using the H110i GT production firmware and latest Corsair Link UI you can adjust the speed of the pump. There is the standard setting and a "Performance" mode that will change the speed of the pump to around 3k.

Thank you for correcting me. When I tried this afternoon it operated as I posted, but now I can get a range of 799 to 3034. I cannot find and information in the documentation I received with my H110iGT pertaining to this. Please can you tell me where to find this and also what Corsair recommend in terms of pump speeds?

I have deleted my incorrect and misleading post.

From the screen shots above I expect you are using CL 3 as CL 2.7 does not have the Pumps tend to ... text. Are the operation options for the H110iGT in both versions identical and is not what aspects are different please? Does CL 3 have newer H110iGT firmware (>1.1.08)?

Archived