Corsair Community

M95: no software update?

mikex999

Support is still provided by Corsair. It has not been cut off. While the software is not the best, there really isn't any kind of major bug with the M95 or any other mice software or firmware wise. While general updates/improvements are great to see. Resources need to be spend on other products as well which need more focus e.g. Resolving CUE software and RGB firmware bugs.

The M95 has the ability to store up to six profiles onboard, it is best to save it to the mouse instead of relying on software to change the profile based on the .exe if you are playing games as most games nowadays block software playback.

If you use profile switching for applications such as internet browsers, word processing applications etc and you are having issues with the software, Corsair Technical Support can be reached from their ticket support system or by phone.

https://corsair.secure.force.com/

To call Technical Support, call their toll-free number on Skype.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not possible that corsair still sells a top gaming mice like Vengeance M95 but stopped the support software for it! I's unacceptable and unfair politics from corsair. This means corsair is not a reliable company. This means also that all new top product from corsair will benefit of some little updates, than they will be forgotten forever.

Afther this bad and unacceptable behaviour from corsair I will not buy more corsair product, even if I like the building quality. I'm sorry to say that but your engineers must be more "under control".

Your engineers must learn from logitech or razer software.

VERY BAD CORSAIR

It's not possible that corsair still sells a top gaming mice like Vengeance M95 but stopped the support software for it! I's unacceptable and unfair politics from corsair. This means corsair is not a reliable company. This means also that all new top product from corsair will benefit of some little updates, than they will be forgotten forever.

Afther this bad and unacceptable behaviour from corsair I will not buy more corsair product, even if I like the building quality. I'm sorry to say that but your engineers must be more "under control".

Your engineers must learn from logitech or razer software.

VERY BAD CORSAIR

More Synapse crap? No thanks :evil:

Archived