Corsair Community

[Request] Starcraft 2/Dragon Age In Profile

Hello Guys!

I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to create a Starcraft 2 and/or Dragon Age Inquisition profile. I can definetily edit and tweak/fix any issues if someone would be so kind and create the foundation/template for these.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

I would love a starcraft 2 profile but I'm not exactly sure how the lighting would work. You don't want something too flashy because you are pressing a lot of keys really quickly, but you also don't want something just static. Also, many players have different key setups so it's hard to decide which keys to light up if you like to have the keys you use the most lit.

• 2 weeks later...

What race do you have in mind? Cause I mean with protoss you can have the keys react with a small white/bluish circle that grows a bit like warping in buildings and keys can all be a tanish color. Zerg you can do like a creep expanding and retracting up and down the keyboard with a lengthy delay. Like start from the bottom and just slowly have sections expand with purple then when the entire keyboard is purple have it start retracting back maybe? Then terran you can either go blue or red and they would be a tad bit harder. But then again I mean do you want a 'gaming' profile or a display, this looks neat profile?

With DA:I you could just have a white keyboard and whenever you hit a key it sends out random lines of green in directions. Not sure if you can do that, I don't see why you couldn't. Guess you'd have to make each key send out different waves so it can look 'random' I suppose?

All Great Ideas @/Jackal0021! I have gonna ahead and created the DAI profile. All keys that are freqently used have a nice yellow tint and anything else will pressed will result in a "Error Red Flash." Would you like to help with the Starcraft Profiles?

What race do you have in mind? Cause I mean with protoss you can have the keys react with a small white/bluish circle that grows a bit like warping in buildings and keys can all be a tanish color. Zerg you can do like a creep expanding and retracting up and down the keyboard with a lengthy delay. Like start from the bottom and just slowly have sections expand with purple then when the entire keyboard is purple have it start retracting back maybe? Then terran you can either go blue or red and they would be a tad bit harder. But then again I mean do you want a 'gaming' profile or a display, this looks neat profile?

With DA:I you could just have a white keyboard and whenever you hit a key it sends out random lines of green in directions. Not sure if you can do that, I don't see why you couldn't. Guess you'd have to make each key send out different waves so it can look 'random' I suppose?

Dragon Age Inq..prf

All Great Ideas @/Jackal0021! I have gonna ahead and created the DAI profile. All keys that are freqently used have a nice yellow tint and anything else will pressed will result in a "Error Red Flash." Would you like to help with the Starcraft Profiles?

Is the DA:I profile a K70? I tried to add it to my profiles just ended up with a blank non-light keyboard.

• 11 months later...

Archived