Corsair Community

RGB Keyboard Reviews

Riekopo

Thanks to real cherry mx switches.. The same ones they are having a problem with. The same ones we can't get in blue? Give me a break!

The software gets better all the time,its not that bad. I haven't has any problems myself.

Please don't make me laugh! Thanks to those Cherry MX blue switches my keyboard is becoming more and more useless after just a month of using it

The software isn't the greatest but it can be worked on... The switches not so much! Plus my k95 RGB has been discontinued. What a joke!

I've only used the software for my Sabre mouse (as the k95 blues were discontinued after I'd had it on order for 3 months....to reiterate the complaints of some others above me) but I've found the software to be pretty manageable. Not as plug and play as that of some competitors I've tried (who shall remain nameless) but much more customizable. Which I like.

• Corsair Employees

CUE is slightly complex and if given the chance, we would refine a few things here and there to make it easier out of the box. However, when you have so many different lighting and action sequences, it can be overwhelming to users. We've found that in some cases, it is too much for some users who simply want a rainbow to play over and over on the keyboard, for example.

We are continuing to refine the software with updates, resolve issues as they come up, and improving the user experience as high priorities. The newest software now will properly alert to new upgrades, for example, is something we implemented to ensure everyone will always use the latest and greatest. It has been somewhat of a bumpy road since launch, but given the progress, I am very optimistic that things can only get better from here.

CUE is slightly complex and if given the chance, we would refine a few things here and there to make it easier out of the box. However, when you have so many different lighting and action sequences, it can be overwhelming to users. We've found that in some cases, it is too much for some users who simply want a rainbow to play over and over on the keyboard, for example.

We are continuing to refine the software with updates, resolve issues as they come up, and improving the user experience as high priorities. The newest software now will properly alert to new upgrades, for example, is something we implemented to ensure everyone will always use the latest and greatest. It has been somewhat of a bumpy road since launch, but given the progress, I am very optimistic that things can only get better from here.

Thanks for the response James. If you guys can improve the software then you'll have an unbeatable product. The alert for new updates is a great feature. I'm loyal to Corsair and will remain so as long as the hardware is high quality and I can buy products with the Sails logo on it.

That's one of the first reviews of Corsair RGB keyboard i have seen that gives readers the truth. I was shocked not to read a bias review to make sure Corsair continues to send them free products like we see on other sites. I can't stand review sites that care more about pleasing the mfg over making sure the reader is informed like we see in PC World article.

All reviewers should inform readers about known issues with a product. Stop giving lip service all the time.

Archived