Corsair Community

Equalizer Advanced

EDIT: Added "Super Advanced EQ" down below. This profile involves 15 different bands, instead of 7 or so. I'll have the file attached and a preview down below.

DISCLAIMER: This is based off of Schwitz's original Equalizer profile (I spelled "Equalizer" correctly, since I live in the US :p: jk haha).

It's based off of 7 different zones and each zone fires at a different interval which is at a .1 sec difference. This makes each zone fire at a different rate, and thus makes it eventually random. There is no "bpm" (beats per minute) associated with this profile, but it can be sped up or slowed down by changing the duration of separate zones (1-7) and "sub-zones" (keeping the 1-7 zones the same) and you can then change the duration to as fast or slow as you want. Example: increasing Zone 1.1-1.4 from .7 to .9, or whatever duration you want (the higher the number, the slower the pattern).

I am by no means an expert on this topic, I just happened to make this profile based on Schwitz's profile (see link above) and that got me on track to create this one. I have a preview below. Not sure how to embed youtube videos (yet) EDIT: turned out it worked just fine :D:

Enjoy!

Advanced EQ:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Super Advanced EQ:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Equalizer Advanced.prf

Super Advanced EQ.prf

Nice man, you finished it!

Looks great! :greengrin

Thanks man! Couldn't have done it without your profile as a start. I'm now working on a "15-band EQ" with 15 different groups across the keyboard. That one might take me some time though, haha.

I want to give everyone a heads up here... Been playing some Battlefield tonight and the keyboard seems to be crashing my game after 2 minutes or so, even if I have it on a different profile. I guess it doesn't like all of the groups in the Super Advanced EQ.... :(

Archived