Corsair Community

M65 stopped auto switch profiles

Jonson

Hello

I bought a M65 (not RGB) 6 Month ago. Installed the newest Firmware, Drivers and the newest Software, which was not updated since then.

Version Firmware 2.26

Software : 1.00.00.11

Everything was working fine until i used the Feature "save to M65".

I have 4 Profiles

Battlefield 4

Blacklight Retribution

Titanfall

Chrome

titanfall show blue in the list as the saved hardware Profile.

I have Notification ON, OSD disabled, Hardware Playback disabled. No locked Profile.

Every item in the Profile is assigned to the Game Executable. Everything was worked before i saved one Profile to the Mouse Hardware.

Now when i start a game, the profil switch but it wont switch the Key bindings. So i must tab out of the Game and go into the Software. Turn on Hardware Plackback and turn it off right after. Then the profile settings are working.

also i dont found a way to delete the saved profile inside the mouse. I flashed the firmware again and reinstall the Software. It dont work as it should. 3 times out of 5 it fails. Dont know why.

any clue ?

thx in advance

The M65 can only save one profile on its memory. Turning off hardware playback should allow the profile switching to work again, but some games block software playback.

Have you tried creating some test profiles? e.g. create a profile to your internet browser? Does it work with hardware playback turned off?

The M65 can only save one profile on its memory. Turning off hardware playback should allow the profile switching to work again, but some games block software playback.

Have you tried creating some test profiles? e.g. create a profile to your internet browser? Does it work with hardware playback turned off?

i trigger the hardware Playback only as a workaround, not to use it.

But many thanks to bring the "sone games block software playback" Point. This one was not into my consideration. Maybe this is the Problem. I tested all my Games and it seems that Titanfall causes this Problems. With Hardware Playback every profile works but when playing titanfall(software mode) and then quit the game, start chrome, the mouse settings(not the profile) still staying on the keybindings for Titanfall.

I have i profile for chrome where i can zoom in and zoom out with the DPS buttons and f11 with the sniper button.

The only workaround is then, to trigger the hardware playback ON OFF. Then the keys comply with the right profile again. Seems that something blocks the switch back, even when the profile change.

Must investigate this further.

anyway ..thanks for the reply

Archived