Corsair Community

Corsair SP2500 Recently Ordered

tke_800

I recently ordered the SP2500 speaker system from Office Depot (on 12/12/2014), they were the only online retailer that had them "in stock" so I ordered them as quickly as I could. Even though they were "in stock" the estimated delivery time was 15 business days (due to arrive 1/5/2015). Did Office Depot have these speakers in their own warehouse, or do they put the order in with you guys (Corsair) and you ship the speakers out to me? I have not gotten a tracking number yet (for a shipment due in 3 days) and I am concerned that Office Depot may have sold me speakers that didn't exist and I am about to have to get a refund instead of the speakers.

Yeah I figured as much, just grasping at straws since Office Depot customer service doesn't inspire much confidence.

Follow up question if you can answer it... Is Corsair still making the SP2500? If Office Depot doesn't actually have these speakers in stock, can they still get them from Corsair to fulfill my order? I'll wait, I just want to know if I should or not.

Also, thanks for replying :)

Well, I just had a long chat with Office Depot and have even less confidence that I will actually receive these speakers. They told me that the item is a special order item and that they have to order it directly from Corsair.

I know this question has been avoided like the plague in other threads, but can you tell me if these speakers are EOL, and if they are still stocked in your warehouse? I don't want to spend weeks waiting for nothing if there is no chance that I will receive them.

If I need to open a support ticket to request this information let me know and I will do so.

Thanks.

I ask about if the SP2500s were being discontinued in another thread, hoping that one of the Corsair employees who donate their time here might know off the top of his head but, otherwise, I wasn't really expecting a response until no sooner than sometime on Monday since Corsair closes over the weekend. I would wait until at least Monday evening before opening a ticket to give someone at Corsair a chance to check and respond.

Well Office Depot just called me back and confirmed my fear, they will not be shipping me the speakers I ordered. They said that their stock count was off and that the SP2500 is discontinued and can no longer be ordered. So unless someone from Corsair replies and disputes this, then the question has been answered. The SP2500 speaker system has been discontinued and is no longer available.

Archived