Corsair Community

Corsair Saber RGB Mouse scroll wheel colors

I see a ton of stuff on here for the keyboards, but not much if anything for the RGB mice.

My question...is there a way for the scroll wheel to change colors as you scroll with it. I have it set to change color when I click it, but I can't find a way to make it change as I scroll.

I see a ton of stuff on here for the keyboards, but not much if anything for the RGB mice.

My question...is there a way for the scroll wheel to change colors as you scroll with it. I have it set to change color when I click it, but I can't find a way to make it change as I scroll.

I was hoping to see more LED profiles that change color with the saber mouse, but I've seen none?

I was hoping to see more LED profiles that change color with the saber mouse, but I've seen none?

Same here but I also returned the mouse. It was too small and the buttons were too stiff to press down. I decided to keep using my Razer 2013 mouse. The pricetag was just right and the colors were fun though minimal, but the feel was just wrong for me.

My K65 though, still loving it.

Archived