Corsair Community

750D extra drive cage

romprod

Hey guys, I'm looking at buying a Corsair 750D case and then adding extra drive cages to it. From what I can tell there's nobody stocking the compatible "CC600T-DRIVECAGE" but is it possible to fit the 900D drive cage instead?

Also, how many extra CC600T cages could you install into the 750 case, I don't plan to have any full length GFX cards etc, I'm mainly looking at putting as many 3.5" HDD's in here as possible.

I've contacted customer service who pointed me in the direction of a dealer in Australia (obviously where I'm from). The dealer doesn't have them in stock nor are they saying the product is available from Corsair? I've since contacted MANY re-sellers both locally and in the US/Canada, no one seems to carry them? I never imagined it would be so difficult to track down these parts for a promoted feature of the case.... Can I simply buy them direct from Corsair?

• 7 months later...
i don't know, but if you are really stuck and you don't mind the look, you can get a cage to fit 4 x HDD's into 3 x 5.25 bays.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00LT4CA5Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage

They also do a cheaper one and Akasa do one with less frills for considerably less.

I cut away my 5.25s to have 2 columns of 3.5 cages stacked. I just didn't buy enough cages last year like I should have.

Archived