Corsair Community

Drivers not installing correctly?

turbonblue

So, I received my Corsair H2100 as a Christmas present, and I have been trying to researching my issue, but to no avail; there seems to be a plethora of people having similar, yet different issues. I at first had issues with the connectivity of the headset - as well as robotic voice issues - which I (and I have no idea how i did this) was able to fix that issue. But, whenever I plug in the receiver, i get the error stating that the HID interface driver could not be found. I then received another error when i plugged in the headset for its first charge. . . (see error 2). Also, after I fixed the connectivity issue, the sound just stopped working all together, it seems. I've checked my windows updates - its all updated and ready for use - I've cleaned the registry - I've even tried to start from scratch. Nothing here seems to work. Noting that I have already sent in a help ticket, but perhaps you guys could assist as well. . Help!!

Thanks guys.

Edit: I have an external sound system hooked up to the computer as well, but I have disabled it, so that shouldn't be the issue?

And the connection type I use is a Belkan USB - so perhaps its interfering with the wireless feature of the headset?

Edit 2: The sound doesn't work on the headphones, but it shows up in the sound control - as if it does

Happy Holidays!

error.png.bde3306f6d6fcd9a0064e7ca450fd5bd.png

error2.png.784c90d91a65dcff77adb67a84e743dd.png

The drivers are just the generic HID drivers for the battery charger.

Did you enable "automatically install device drivers" in Windows?

Advenced System Settings>Hardware>Device Installation Settings>"Yes, do this....">Ok. Replug the charger and see if it installs the drivers.

Latest chipset drivers?

The drivers are just the generic HID drivers for the battery charger.

Did you enable "automatically install device drivers" in Windows?

Advenced System Settings>Hardware>Device Installation Settings>"Yes, do this....">Ok. Replug the charger and see if it installs the drivers.

Latest chipset drivers?

all of this is done - and I just updated to the newest update for the chipset drivers. . and nothing worked.

Annnd now everything works :l WAT. k now it seems fine. . . this is weird.

EDIT: as I say that - the thing just cut out and in again. Any way to fix the connectivity issues? - regardless of the drivers, sound seems to want to come out of it . . but its just not a steady flow of it.

When it disconnects does the L.E.D. on the dongle start flashing?

Temporarily turn off the Belkin USB wireless adapter? and other wireless devices in the area. Does the connection still drop?

The Belkin seems to be what was causing it - I moved it to a different usb port . . and it seems as tho whatever was happening, has stopped for now. Thanks! (i'll update if it goes back to the same issue)

Archived