Corsair Community

Lights freeze

CheepFX

I'm having similar issues with the lights, except mine freeze when using lock keys like caps lock and whatnot.

To clear up answers quickly for you, start specifying what kind of computer you're using and such.

Like, are you using USB 3.0?

If you're using USB 2.0, do you have both connections plugged in?

Is your keyboard connected to the motherboard or the front panel of your computer (if using a desktop).

Are you up to date on Corsair Utility Engine and firmwares?

Have you tried the keyboard with a different computer? If the problem persists, then maybe it's the keyboard, but not sure.

Of course don't type these back to me, but maybe edit your post because it will allow the corsair techs to get answers to us more quickly. :biggrin:

I'm having similar issues with the lights, except mine freeze when using lock keys like caps lock and whatnot.

To clear up answers quickly for you, start specifying what kind of computer you're using and such.

Like, are you using USB 3.0?

If you're using USB 2.0, do you have both connections plugged in?

Is your keyboard connected to the motherboard or the front panel of your computer (if using a desktop).

Are you up to date on Corsair Utility Engine and firmwares?

Have you tried the keyboard with a different computer? If the problem persists, then maybe it's the keyboard, but not sure.

Of course don't type these back to me, but maybe edit your post because it will allow the corsair techs to get answers to us more quickly. :biggrin:

Thanks!! :)

Archived