Corsair Community

K70 Cherry MX Brown Availability

P0kerZ

I don't understand why supply is so low on these keyboards and there are plenty of the MX red and MX blue versions. Was there some sort of lapse in demand predictions? What is the most in demand as for key types anyways? And, you guys advertise the Gunmetal (Blue LED) version on your website but it seems you can't get them anymore. I like blue more than red. And, of course, the red LED K70 just sold out on newegg. And, the RGB version is also soldout but I don't really want to pay another $40 for flashy LED customization. Why can't you guys just offer more options when it comes to these keyboards and meet the demand better?

You will have to constantly keep an eye out for these bad boys, which you can do so through the tracker site http://www.nowinstock.net/users/browserAlerts.php. It told me that it came in stock and I ordered. Now it is on its way to me :D: unluckily the stock is coming pretty low as only 2 were available and they ran out as soon as I ordered. Use the above link, it will help but still you will kind of have to keep an eye on the sites every 10 minutes :mad: I am talking about the correctly priced 169$ K70 RGB Browns and not the freaking inflated ones which are priced at 379$ :eek:

I got a reply on a Ticket, for trhis mater, here is an extract

There are no issues with the MX Brown on the CH-9000067-NA, it is just on backorder due to high demand. Unfortunately, we do not have an updated ETA date yet of when this model will be available in the European region.

Archived