Corsair Community

H2100 Headset

chazer123

Hi

I have just bought the H2100 headset and installed the software. Once i try to open the software windows not responding comes up and shuts it down. I have tried re-installing it and restarting windows. I also have the K95 RGB software installed does this affect the H2100 software?

Thanks

Charlie

Are there any specific logs which show what is causing the software to not respond?

Unplug the dongle and start the software. it should be an icon in the notifications tray then plug the dongle in and see if you can run it.

Do you have any other audio device connected or old drivers? If so, temporarily disconnect them and uninstall any old audio drivers and see if that helps.

Hi

If i unplug the dongle and then open the system tray icon comes up, but as soon as i plug back in it goes and load the program it crashes. Please see log below -

Faulting application name: HeadsetControlPanel.exe, version: 2.0.35.0, time stamp: 0x53f1d188

Faulting module name: CorsairDevice.dll, version: 2.0.35.0, time stamp: 0x53f1d167

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00003403

Faulting process ID: 0x134c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d023c4280da2be

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\Corsair Gaming Headset Software\HeadsetControlPanel.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\Corsair Gaming Headset Software\CorsairDevice.dll

Report ID: 65deb5c1-8fb7-11e4-beb8-902b34a886e2

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Thanks

Charlie

Archived